The CoCENTRIX Coordinated Care Platform (ccp) enables Community Providers to thrive in the business of delivering Health and Human Services.
4 reasons why Community Providers are successfully navigating the business of coordinated care with the CoCENTRIXccp
Beyond EHR, Providers need a Coordinated Care Platform that provides a person- and family-centric view across all service lines.
CoCENTRIXccp coordinates care by…
- Assembling holistic insight into each client’s electronic health record
- Coordinating assessments of needs, treatment planning and delivery of care across programs and providers
- Eliminating duplication of services to maximizing resource utilization and ROI
To thrive in an uncertain future, be prepared with core technology that’s open, flexible, and rapidly deployable.
CoCENTRIX Coordinated Care Platform facilitates:
- Rapid deployment of business and clinical requirements utilizing:
- Drag and drop form design across desktop and mobile devices
- Ability to adopt and leverage current and future technology advancements due to its Microsoft Dynamics foundation
- Easy and intuitive creation of executive dashboards with customizable real-time analytics
- User-designed workflows for clinical pathways and administrative processes
- Rules-based approvals and escalations
- Guided business processes and scripted dialogues
- Comprehensive caseload management utilizing customizable queues for individuals and teams
Today, providers need to improve accountability through new levels of transparency only possible with automated Care Coordination.
CoCENTRIX Coordinated Care Platform facilitates transparency and accountability with…
- Documentation of all services delivered in compliance with business and clinical standards
- A rules based architecture designed to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Online visualizations for ad-hoc drill down into key performance indicators (KPI)
- Statutory reporting
Active collaboration among healthcare agencies, providers, and funding sources will reduce costs and improve quality of care.
CoCENTRIX Coordinated Care Platform optimizes interoperability with other systems through its Open Architecture allowing you to:
- Share Treatment and Discharge Plans with other “Trusted Providers” across the continuum of care
- Easily exchange data with HIEs and other repositories
- Properly match the right client with the right provider at the right time
Position your organization to take advantage of evolving market conditions with a platform designed for evolution.