Optimize the delivery of integrated Health and Human Services with the CoCENTRIX Coordinated Care Platform (ccp).
The CoCENTRIX Coordinated Care Platform, ccp, positions your State to take advantage of evolving market conditions with a platform designed for an efficient, evolving, and cost-effective delivery of integrated services. Unlike other vendors’ ‘care platforms’, CoCENTRIXccp’s open architecture enables greater interoperability, collaboration and coordination between state agencies and community providers.
4 reasons why State Agencies are successfully delivering integrated services with the CoCENTRIXccp
Seamless coordination of individual and family services across multiple agencies, jurisdictions, and levels of government enables enhanced quality of life and greater cost efficiencies.
CoCENTRIXccp coordinates services by…
- Assembling a holistic insight into the eligible services as well as those provided to a person or family across agencies and programs.
- Identifying and sharing high risk predictors that may come to the attention of one program and not another thus averting a potential crisis by coordinating services across HHS, Education and Justice Departments
- Eliminating duplication of services
- Incorporating a fully ONC Certified Electronic Health Record Management System to document the health services delivered in State facilities including hospitals, residential and correctional
To thrive in an ever-changing environment you need core technology that’s open, flexible, scalable, interoperable and rapidly deployable.
CoCENTRIXccp facilitates efficient IT delivery by:
- Easily interoperating with disparate systems throughout your IT infrastructure
- The ability to adopt and leverage current and future technology advancements as well as maximize your current IT investment and human resources due to its familiar Microsoft foundation.
- The ability to integrate with other Microsoft Dynamics deployments within your IT ecosystem
- The rapid deployment of business and clinical requirements utilizing:
- Drag and drop form design across desktop and mobile devices
- Easy and intuitive creation of executive dashboards with customizable real-time analytics
- User-designed workflows for clinical pathways and administrative processes
- Rules-based approvals and escalations
- Guided business processes and scripted dialogues
- Comprehensive caseload management utilizing customizable queues for individuals and teams
Meet growing requirements to provide more transparency and accountability around the delivery of services to your citizens.
CoCENTRIXccp facilitates transparency and accountability with…
- Documentation of all services delivered in compliance with business and clinical standards
- A rules based architecture designed to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Online visualizations for ad-hoc drill down into key performance indicators (KPI)
- Federal, state and local compliance
Reduce costs and improve quality of services with active collaboration among State Agencies and Community Providers.
CoCENTRIXccp optimizes interoperability with other systems through its Open Architecture allowing you to:
- Share Treatment and Discharge Plans with community providers and other agencies across the continuum of care
- Easily exchange data with HIEs and other repositories
- Search and match the right client with the right community provider or agency at the right time to ensure appropriate level of care
- Aggregate data to provide the necessary analytics to drive improved clinical outcomes and cost savings
Position your State to take advantage of evolving market conditions with a platform designed for evolution.